Tupac Shakur Born in New York City in 1971. Tupac Shakur, known by his stage name 2Pac, was an American rapper. Tupac Shakur made and sold over 75 million albums worldwide. Shakur has become a legend in hip-hop and rap circles for his talent, his violent behavior. His best selling double disc albums All Eyez on Me and his Greatest Hits are among the best-selling albums in the United States with All Eyez on Me selling 5,000,000 copies and Greatest Hits selling 5,100,000 copies. Rolling Stone ranked him 86th on its list the 100 greatest Artist of all time. On September 7, 1996, Shakur was fatally shot in a drive-by shooting at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are many Quotes and sayings to see all about on Tupac Shakur life.
Top Five Tupac Shakur Quotes
- 1: It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.
- 2: “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”
- 3: “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”
- 4: Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?
- 5: “Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.
Visit here for: W.C. Fields Quotes
Quotes About Tupac Shakur Life
6: The only time I have problems is when I sleep. Tupac Shakur
7: “You’re right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a fuck.”
8: I don’t want to be a role model. I just want to be someone who says, this is who I am, this is what I do, I say what’s on my mind.
9: It’s a struggle for every young Black man. You know how it is, only God can judge us.
10: I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I’m doing is right. So I feel like I’m going to heaven.
11: “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.”
12: Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
13: We all gonna die, we bleed from similar veins.
14: Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
15: Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
Visit here for: Happy Weekend
Best Sayings Of Tupac Shakur
- 16: That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life.
- 17: “Fear is stronger than love.”
- 18: If God wanted me to be quiet he would’ve never showed me what he does.
- 19: It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.
- 20: I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings.
Visit here for: Winter Quotes
Tupac Shakur Amazing Quotes
21: “Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.”
22: Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever.
23: “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.”
24: If I win and get the money, then the Oakland Police department is going to buy a boys’ home, me a house, my family a house, and a Stop Police Brutality Center.
25: The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
26: I am society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.
27: My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.’
28: “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
29: Dre was one of my heros in the music industry. If he’s not down for his homeboys, I don’t wanna be a part of him or around him.
30: “Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.”